Falcon Refrigeration is locally owned and operated out of West Kelowna with a primary focus on providing service and maintenance to commercial and industrial Refrigeration and HVAC customers in the Okanagan Valley and Merritt to the west. Our company prides itself on our great reputation in the Okanagan!
At Falcon Refrigeration customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal and is only achieved by recognizing the hard work and achievements of our staff. We have an immediate opening for a Journeyperson Red Seal HVAC&R Technician to join our excellent team.
The HVAC & Refrigeration Technician will perform a variety of standard and complex technical tasks related to maintaining, servicing, repairing and installing Refrigeration and HVAC equipment and systems. We value quality workmanship, good communication skills and customer service. Many of our Technicians are long-term employees.
- Red Seal Refrigeration Air Conditioning Mechanic
- Class 5 Driver’s License
- BC “B” Gas Ticket
- Experience working a wide variety of commercial/industrial refrigeration and HVAC equipment
- Mechanical and electrical troubleshooting aptitude
- Competitive Wages
- Benefits Package (health, dental, EAP, life insurance, disability)
- RRSP contribution matching with monthly cap
- Paid training
- Paid Vacation and Paid Sick Leave (5 days per year after 3 months of hire date)
- Company Vehicle & Cell Phone
- Boot Allowance
- Consistent, year-round, full-time work
Unsure if it’s the right time to make a move? Let’s connect! We’d be happy to share what we offer and what we are all about, so you feel comfortable in your plans.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org